Thursday, March 14, 2013

I think I can

Are you kidding me! This is day 2! Oh right, bucking the system, working for a better me, all that feel good jazz.


So single mother problem.... three kids, all want to sleep next to me on various nights, but I sleep on the couch (never mind the why people, it's irrelevant) so basically how do I get up to do my home workout without waking them up too if I give and bunk with them for the night??? This is a very precarious perch for me. I'm gonna have to put some serious thinking into the handling of this... In the meantime here my twod (bahahaha! Still sounds funny):

Thursday 03/14/13

Some quick how-to links before we get started. Check out my video feed for more of these.


SUPERMAN TO HOLLOW ROCK


PISTOLS



3 RFT
25 jumping jacks
20 squat
15 push up
10 superman roll to hollow rock
5 pistols (5 per leg)

Time: 11:49

No comments:

Post a Comment