Sunday, March 17, 2013

Crazy Paleo People

Why can't 'Bear Creek Caramel' be Paleo? If I called it "bear creek" would it count? .... I mean is does kinda sound like wild game!!

Okay so I can't seem to keep this paleo habit under wraps. I try and I try but without fail I find myself in a position (either by time or lack of choices) where I'm stuck eating something that doesn't qualify as meat or vegetables. I don't how to fix this, it's super frustrating!! Especially when I am all gung-ho about behaving and not putting shit in me that doesn't belong. I know I have to try to be more creative here and plug away but it's just so damn hard....sigh... I think I'm just going to carry around boiled eggs and cashews for the rest of my life


Friday 3/15/13

Accumulate 5 minutes of handstands (my wrists were so sore I couldn't type)


Saturday- REST DAY!!!


Sunday 10 Rounds For Time: 

10 Situps 
10 Burpees

Results: 18:25!

No comments:

Post a Comment