Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Train...ing

No gym membership? I have is myself! Traveling WODs it will be... TWOD <giggle, giggle>

I am Going to do this! I will be taking back my fitness and my body because I can. No more excuses, no more set backs. Just gonna keep on plugging up that mountain and don't care anymore if I get to the top and can coast down the other side. I am a little blue engine and I am train...ing.


Come on there really is no excuse! So I don't have a gym at my disposal, I'm a smart gal I can do this without one for the time being. Besides when you look at the long run if I DO join a CrossFit gym I don't want to be an out of shape, lump on a log trying to clean a bar and failing miserably because I gave up on push-ups!But just because I think some street creds in order, props for trying to accomplish this with this little space and this many kids trying to make it work





Although I should look at getting a pull-up bar and bands. Hmmmm....shopping trip anyone? Maybe after my "Invisible" Fran:



"Invisible" Fran

21-15-9 For Time
Air Squats
Pushups

Results: 
4:06

No comments:

Post a Comment