Thursday, March 21, 2013

OMG I'm Heavy!

No Really my own weight is crushing!!! Between my accumulative handstands and my HSPU practice Monday...

I've came to the conclusion that I am heavy! Not like obese or overweight, just that I'm on the heavier side of my healthy and somehow I doubt it's from muscle. Right positive attitude; Let's see if we can't fix that. Maybe a little more Paleo and a little less banana bread (literally can smell it cooking in the oven as I type), there's no reason I've ever known to refuse bacon, sausage, broccoli, eggs, chicken, steak, salad.... ummm gotta jet, I hear the cashews calling. See below for what's I accomplished for today :)

Tuesday 3/19/13 Rest Day

Wednesday 3/20/13 Rest Day


Thursday 3/21/13

Continue my push <pun intended*> for a HSPU

7 RFT

7 burpees
7 squats

Results: 8:52


*that pun totally wasn't intended but when I reread it I honestly thought, "your genius shows through even when you're not trying."

No comments:

Post a Comment